Friends of WeLIFT are community members who have donated time, money, or resources to WeLIFT and its mission. They number 150 strong and growing.
- United Way of Central Iowa is a major donor of WeLIFT
Warren County Philanthropic Partnership (WCPP) has been a great supporter of WeLIFT Job Search. Over the past several years, they have provided grants which have allowed us to purchase computers and technology, as well as other program materials, which have greatly benefited our clients in helping provide them access to technology and programs vital to their job search success.
The Chrysalis Foundation is a public foundation focused on addressing the needs of girls and women in the Greater Des Moines area through education, grant making, and philanthropy.
The Des Moines Presbytery Social Ministries Task Force partners with congregations to extend and support the outreach programs of local churches and other organizations.
Warren County Department of Corrections
- The Warren County Department of Corrections has identified WeLIFT as a local resource for clients in their programs.
ExperienceWorks a vital partner in the Iowa Workforce System, and provides employment and training opportunities for many older Iowans.
- WeLIFT is a host agency for ExperienceWorks employees
Iowa Workforce Development contributes to the economic security of Iowa’s workers, businesses and communities through a comprehensive statewide system of employment services, education and regulation of health, safety and employment laws.
- WeLIFT is a designated IowaWORKS Access Point
- WeLIFT is a supporter of the Skilled Iowa initiative being promoted by Iowa Workforce Development.
- WeLIFT has recently become a ‘testing center’ for the National Career Readiness Certificate which is offered through Iowa Workforce Development.
Theisen’s gives local nonprofits a helping hand
- Awarded a monetary grants to WeLIFT