WeLIFT Job Search Center is a nonprofit job‐readiness organization that provides career development services, job search training, and educational opportunities to unemployed and underemployed individuals at no cost. We know that strong families build strong communities and much of that begins with a job. Encouragement, support, utilizing our time and talent in an effort to help others, uplifting a sagging spirit, opening a line of communication, or simply joining someone in life’s journey is at heart of everything we do.
- Helped thousands of clients become job ready
- Clients are all ages, 16 to over 66
- Almost half of the clients have dependent children
- 83% of clients are not employed when they initially come to WeLIFT
- Offer hundreds of hours of workplace skills training annually
Founded in 2006, achieved 501(c)(3) status in 2014
WeLIFT Job Search Center helps people achieve economic self-sufficiency.